dvd2xbox is a disc to hdd/smb/ftp copy program for the xbox which supports the following formats:
XBox Games: makes a backup of your original games. You're done with a few clicks. Use game name as directory
name. Disables all known media checks and let you run the game from any medium.
Video DVD: makes a backup of your original movie DVD. Supports css to decrypt the movie during copy.
Audio CD: makes a backup of your original CDDA. Rips Audiotracks and encodes them to ogg vorbis, MP3 or WAV. Supports freecddb
to name your tracks.
ISO9660: copy your burned S/VCD and mp3 CDs.
This list is far from being complete
- Action Control List: control the postprocessing (patching) of each title individual using the titleID.
- Disk Browser: browse you hdds/DVDs/CD-RW/CD-Rs, delete files or directories, launch apps directly within dvd2xbox, remove media checks from
all *.xbe's,patch all files with adr style input data, copy files between partitions or from DVD/CD-RW/CD-R, see filesizes and stored xbe titles, rename xbe titles,
start ACL processing manually.
- Game manager: List and launch your games with dvd2xbox. Supports deletion of game, gamesaves, game and gamesaves.
- FTP server: based on XBMC's xbfilezilla.
- Support for DVD/CD-RW/CD-R in UDF/ISO9660/CDDA format
- LCD support for SmartXX, X3 and Xenium chips
- Progress bar during file copy for the formats UDF/ISO9660/CDDA+encoding
- Progress bar for total bytes to copy for the formats UDF and ISO9660
- Display of remaining bytes to copy (UDF/DVD) and remaining free space (all types)
- Destination names are automatically changed to fit the fatx naming convention
- Support for partition7 (g: drive).
- Support for LBA48.
- Support for smb shares via included samba client.
- Support for xbox to xbox transfers (ftp).
- Copy report which displays files copied,files failed to copy and files renamed
- Retry mode to copy failed files without copy the whole disc again (udf)
- Logfile writer: enable it via the settings menu to see what happens during copy.
- Simple and intuitive gui.
- Clear configuration file using XML.